Tuesday, February 3, 2009

anxiety words. attack from the inside.

sit.
ache.
twist.
twist it out of me.
it's twisting internally.
bend.
try to mend.
mending doesn't lend
any helping hand
like fingers through the sand
i'm helpless and i'm changing
facets come to life
turning over
from a coma
repressed in my own mind
stand.
ache.
twist.
twist it out of me.
it's twisting internally.
thump thump thump
the race is getting heavy
my forehead's cold and sweaty
thump thump thump
i curl into a ball
secure, at least i feel
something at all
lodged inside my throat
thump thump thump choke
blood rushing through my veins
cars rush along the lanes
and then they crash
ache.
twist and turn and crash.
thump. thump.
thump.
shaky hands.
glassy eyes.
you're back again what a
fucking surprise.

1 comment:

hayden said...

anxiety sucks.

::hug::

"you are not your mind"

i'll explain.